Physician Referral Marketing has decided to become a Google Partners agency! What this means, in the most simple terms, is that we employ best practices with Google products and employ professionals with demonstrated competence in Google products (such as Adwords/Analytics), which signifies that our company is strong, has happy customers, and effectively manages services on Google’s platforms. We’re proud to have taken steps that allow us to display the Google partner badge on our website.
It’s in your best interest to work with an agency that has earned Google Partner status. Be sure to verify Google Partner status by clicking their badge displayed on their website- it’s required that Google Partners link to their listing in Google’s directory! Over the next few months we expect all of our SEO/SEM staff to have trained and passed exams on best practices within Google’s products.
Not sure why you should care about whether the agency you’re working with is a Google Partner? Here’re 5 good reasons to consider having a Google Partner agency handle your AdWords accounts.
- Certifications and qualifications not only demonstrate great experience, but the quality of the agency’s services. Becoming a Google Partner requires an agency to have a good working relationship with Google, including advanced use of Google AdWords. Members of the agency have certifications in Google AdWords in their fundamentals exams and either Advanced Search or Advanced Display – sometimes both.
- Google Partner agencies work directly with Google. These agencies stay ahead of the curve by working directly with Google. With access to trainings and product updates, Partners stay on top of what’s going on with Google. Because they have exclusive access to Google training and support, these agencies can hop on calls with Google to access personalized best practices and optimization recommendations.
- Google Partners are required to upkeep Google best practices to maintain partner status. Along with the perks come some requirements, one of which is obtaining certifications in Google’s products and services. Partners are required to implement the recommended best practices in your client accounts to demonstrate that you’re maximizing their AdWords performance.
- Google reviews client accounts to make sure their Google Partners are worthy.Google cares about its users – businesses and customers. Google reviews your client accounts to make sure your clients are getting excellent service, including the type and frequency of the changes you’re making, client retention, and whether you’re making the most of your clients’ budgets. Google reviews your client accounts from the time they were linked to the MCC manager account, even if they were linked before the Partners program started.
- Google Partners are transparent. When it comes to AdWords management fees, most customers probably assume some sort of fee when they decide to have an agency manage their AdWords account. Google Partner agencies are expected to give their clients their management fees for managing AdWords, whether it is a percentage of the AdWords budget, or a flat rate- a far different scenario than many advertising agencies that specify a monthly budget but fail to tell you how much goes directly to getting your ads the best visibility on Google.
As a Google Partner, agencies have the training, experience and proven results to deliver a customized online advertising plan that best suits the needs of your business. To learn more about our advertising services, contact us here.